Until now, performance metrics were not not objective or comprehensive enough for teams to make changes. Syncstrength enables you to make decisions about training and games more accurately and quicker than ever before. We use analytics from the laboratory to objectively measure individual fitness levels, fatigue levels and team chemistry from your player heart rate data. In 3 simple steps, you’ll get evidence-based analytics on your team’s health, performance and chemistry.
Each player’s data can be exported from your heart rate software and uploaded directly on our site. SyncStrength is compatible with the leading heart rate and GPS systems including Polar, Zephyr, and GPSports.
Upload your data in seconds to our secure drop box on our website’s homepage: www.SyncStrength.com
You can track changes in the strength of your team’s chemistry across a game or training session for individuals or the whole team (see John Terry’s chemistry with his defensive unit in a sample game below).
- Test and track fitness and fatigue levels
- Track changes in aspects of team chemistry from player cohesion to team endurance
- Implement and test personalized training programs
- Minimize injuries, undertraining, and overtraining
- Develop players with evidence-based strategies
- Benchmark your scores against others at your level